Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- SEO is the practice of improving the ranking of your website on searches for related keywords. That is to say, “Getting to the top of the page on Google” is only attainable over time, and only when you know which keywords you are aiming to rank for. So, anyone who promises to put your site in the number one spot in no time is probably only after your wallet.
- To optimise for search engines, you need to improve your site on a wide variety of metrics used to rank websites. Unfortunately, the exact algorithm is a well-kept secret and changes over time. However, proven best practices include focusing on the site content, how fast it loads, as well as links from other quality websites.
- We know this takes a lot of time and effort, but it’s necessary. To help, we’ve partnered with marketgoo. It’s an SEO analysis tool that offers a simple solution. It analyses your website and gives you an easy-to-follow list of recommendations.
Pay per click advertising (PPC)
- Pay per click advertising is a form of advertising used to drive traffic to websites by paying a publisher when the ad is clicked. Rather than trying to earn your visits organically, you can pay for them.
- It works by allowing advertisers to bid for ad placement in the search engine. For example, when someone searches for a keyword related to your service or products, your advertisement would show up at the very top spot in Google. Each time your advertisement is clicked, sending a visitor to your site, you will pay the search engine a small fee. If you’ve optimised your website and end up making a sale, the fee won’t even matter.
- If you’d like to give it a go, we’ve partnered with Google Ads, to create an easy solution for beginners while also powerful enough for experts. It guides you through the process of setting up search campaigns and automatically optimises them for best results. Additionally, the thefloridasunny.com integrated Google Ads service is much easier than using the full platform. It guarantees a distributed budget spend, so you don’t accidentally run out of money in a single day.
Social media marketing
- Social media marketing is the process of getting attention and sales through the use of social media platforms like Instagram. Moreover, channels like Facebook and Twitter are also great places to promote yourself and interact with customers and the community. These channels help bring new visitors to your website- a channel you fully control.
- You can go for either organic social media marketing, which focuses on building relationships with your customers and building customer loyalty. Or, you can try paid social media marketing. There are tons of ways to use paid social media marketing, such as paying for Facebook advertisements.
- Many businesses start by launching a social media profile page before they set up a website. It’s effortless to do, and guarantees prospects will find you online.
We will also provide SEO, we will work on 10 keywords
These keywords ranking will start after 3 months.
We will work on page seo –
Meta tags are pieces of information you use to tell the search engines and those viewing your site more about your page and the information it contains. Meta tags include: Title tags: the title of your page, which should be unique for every website. The site title is the name of your site, which could be your own name, a business’s name, the name of your blog, or your personal brand. The site title usually appears in the header or top corner of each page of your site.
The site title is the name of your site, which could be your own name, a business’s name, the name of your blog, or your personal brand. The site title usually appears in the header or top corner of each page of your site.
Main keywords and subject matter, what the overall post is about.
Sections to break up content, using similar keywords to the H1 tag.
The HTML coding is used to define a piece of computer code. The content inside is displayed in the browser’s default monospace font.
PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) is known as a general-purpose scripting language that can be used to develop dynamic and interactive websites.
Content SEO refers to creating content that helps your web pages to rank high in the search engines
An internal link is a link from one page to another page on the same domain
Image alt tag
ALT tags or ALT attributes are “alternative text” for an image. ALT tags are used to describe the image or what the image is representing
Webmaster tools from Google
Google Webmaster tools is Google’s collection of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools that help you manage your site in Google Search results
Off page seo
External links generation, listing to directories, keywords ranking on search engines and directories.
We will also write blogs related to your business or website through which your website will get more visitors and as a result more growth in business.
The total costing for all these services will be Rs 30,000 including GST
Note- The remaining services will be started after the complete payment is done.
Below are the payment options:
- Google Pay/ Phone Pe wallet no – 9873699840
- UPI Id – 9873699840@ibl
Link for Payment
Account Details if you want to transfer
- Account Name – Kriworld Itech Private Ltd
- Account no – 50200031125436
- Bank details – Current account
- IFSC Code – HDFC0000707
- Bank – HDFC Bank
- Branch – Sector -29 Faridabad Branch Haryana – 121008
- Note – After the start of work payment will not be Refundable